Friday, November 17, 2023

Friday Favorites

 

Knee surgery day so I'm putting up a few things that caught my eye recently.


I can remember hours of fun with a Spirograph, I'm sure there was a geometry lesson in there somewhere!


I love the script on this cake stand at Michaels and there were quite a few entertaining pieces to match


Also at Michaels for those of you with a Nutcracker, Sugar Plum Fairy, or Mouse King in your household - napkins, fun plates and a serving tray


Did you get yours?  Trader Joe's Advent Calendar for Dogs is always a hot item this time of year

7 comments:

  1. Such cute finds! Did I read right that you're having knee surgery today??? If so, prayers for you, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, today is right knee surgery day. Thank you!

      Delete
  2. Hope all goes well with the surgery! I can remember spending hours with the spirograph and yet when we bought some for my boys I had the hardest time using them. I don't know if they just changed a lot or if I just lost my touch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I got home late yesterday afternoon, still a bit groggy but the pain is tolerable.

      Delete
  3. Thinking of you today with the knee surgery. I hope all goes smoothly. And yes, I got Albie a TJ's dog advent calendar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I got home late yesterday afternoon, still a bit groggy but the pain is tolerable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blessings to you through your recovery! I loved Spirograph so much back in the day. :)

    ReplyDelete