Saturday, January 16, 2016

Paper Clutter Challenge - Days 1 through 3


Time for a new challenge - Tackle Your Paper Clutter from i heart planners - a great 30-step challenge to rid yourself of that pesky paper. Join me!

Of course, I didn't start when I had planned to so I'm playing catch up this weekend but in hindsight, I could have just started at any point and gone on from there. I'm rambling, I know.

Step 1 - Set up a spot for incoming paper - spot is designated, just need an Inbox tray or something. You know I need an intervention when there isn't an empty tray or box to be found in the house!

Step 2 - Gather up all the stray paper in the house - done!

Step 3 - Research going paperless - working my way through this one today.

Just so you can see how cluttered my area is, here is the evidence:

And that's just one corner of the office!

3 comments:

  1. Boy, does this one hit home for me! And the funny part was when I mistook what type of paper clutter you were talking about at first...and still felt challenged! Yes, I have mail, filing, etc to be decluttered. But I also have loads of craft papers that needs to be organized.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what I am missing, a spot for incoming paper. It always ends up on my kitchen counter or the table. I HATE it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This looks like a wonderful plan! I sometimes feel that I'm drowning in excess paper!!! I think I'll visit that site and see how hard it looks!!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete