Monday, September 11, 2017

Happy Homemaker Monday 9/11/2017


It's time for another Happy Homemaker Monday with Sandra at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom.  Click here if you'd like to join in .

The weather:::

I was really hoping that a few days when the temperatures were cooler would herald the start of fall but no, we're back up in the 80s this week.  On a happier note, all my friends in Irma's path have marked themselves safe and most have power.

On my reading pile:::
The second book in the Home Fires e-series was released, Keep the Home Fires Burning: A Woman's Work, so I'm reading that at the moment.

On my TV:::
World Without End and The Pillars of the Earth on STARZ
Outlander, Season 3, also on STARZ

On the menu for this week:::

Vic's traveling so I have no clue what I'll be eating this week, most likely something thrown together at the last minute.

On my to-do list:::
  • Spouses' Group Board Meeting
  • Haircut
  • Vic's big birthday - that he'll probably let pass right by him!
  • Potluck Stampin' Up/Bingo event

What I am sewing, crocheting, knitting or creating:::
Spent Saturday at an all-day crop and worked on the Disney 1999 album, and then after I dropped Vic at the airport, I continued on.  I've worked through Days One and Two of Four, still have the journaling to do as I leave that until last.

Looking around the house:::
Laundry.

From the camera:::



I'm one third of the way through my collection of Royal Albert Flowers of the Month cups and saucers - I found January at the Treasure Shop consignment shop here on the base last year, Sophia bought me April from a consignment shop in Poulsbo, Washington for Mother's Day in 2016, I found May in Fredericksburg last weekend, and I spotted August at the Treasure Shop when I dropped some things off last week and it was still there when I went to the Grand Opening last Wednesday.

Something fun to share:::


Cute photo of The Duke of Cambridge taking Prince George to school on his first day.  Such a shame the Duchess was too ill to go along as well, I know she must have been so disappointed to miss this big day.

What I'm wearing today:::
Sundress, flip-flops.

2 comments:

  1. I love the picture of the Duke! I love following the royals! And I LOVE those teacups!! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like those teacups and what a fun picture of the prince's first day of school. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete