Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Life Last Week 2018-6


The weather:::
Foggy today as I write this (a day late due to the Presidents' Day holiday) but the temperatures look to be in the low to mid 70s all week.  

On my reading pile:::
Baking with Mary Berry - a birthday present from Sophia.

On my TV:::
Finished up Call the Midwife, can't wait for Season 7.  Watched ANZAC Girls on Amazon, based on a true story and an excellent series.  I'm back in Midsomer (Murders), the most dangerous county in England!

Checked off the list:::
  • Spouses' group board meeting - we haven't met since November (December was our Christmas luncheon and January's meeting date was a snow day) so we had quite a lot to get through.
  • Bangs trim, doctor's appointment, shift at the gift shop.
  • Tax refund is processed and on the way to the bank.
  • Vic spent the week in California and came home with a cold.

Crafts roundup:::
Still need to watch the February One Little Word videos but I'm caught up on Project Life.  I think I will put it in my planner for Fridays and see if I can keep to that schedule.  I bought a couple of 4x4 albums that I'm going to use for travel - I have to figure out how to print 4x4 photos as my resizing skills aren't honed yet.  My photos come out like we're looking in those mirrors at the fun house, everyone is squat and chubby!  I'm looking forward to using one of the albums for our Washington trip.


My birthday fell on Chinese New Year - 2018 is the Year of the Dog - so I dug out the Chinese tableware and some canine decor for the centerpiece.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely table setting! And doesn't it feel great to "check off the list" taxes! What a chore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belated birthday wishes! And the table setting is perfect!

    Do you take the photos on your phone? I like the Pixlr app for cropping/editing and adding captions etc. Very easy to use and it's free.

    ReplyDelete