Sunday, March 4, 2018
One Sentence a Day - February 2018
I found a great new blog, Knit by God's Hand, via The Horton Family via The Other Side of the Pond and loved this monthly wrap-up, One Sentence a Day. Although I failed miserably with 365 Questions, I have the Day One journaling app on my phone which is what I'm using as a quick diary these days. Here we go with the February wrap-up:
1. Our baby girl is 24 today!
2. Spouses' group tea and tour of the Hunter House Victorian Museum was fun, delicious, and very interesting.
3. Freezing cold outside so we took a spur of the moment road trip to spend the day at IKEA.
4. Great game, but sad loss for our New England Patriots in Super Bowl LII.
5. Taxes are done!
6. Vic's underway tonight on a local inspection so that means a Netflix binge.
7. Package from Emma Bridgewater came in the mail today.
8. Talked to my dear friend Sharon in California to wish her a Happy Birthday.
9. Opening Ceremony of the Winter Olympics was a bit meh.
10. Breakfast out, followed by a browse at a local antique market but no luck finding any of the cups and saucers for my collection.
11. We're officially addicted to Yorgo's Bageldashery for after-church brunch.
12. Up at 0-dark-thirty to take Vic to the airport for his trip to California.
13. Spouses' group board meeting this morning.
14. Time to get my bangs trimmed.
15. Very slow volunteer shift at the gift shop this morning.
16. Happy Birthday to me!
17. Errands this morning and Thai takeaway for dinner.
18. Vic came home from California with a miserable cold.
19. A trip to Target is a hilarious adventure with this guy.
20. Project Life album is all up to date.
21. Picked up my Costco Reward $$ today.
22. Deep cleaned the bathroom, what an exciting life I lead!
23. Got the word that I cannot go to Okinawa with Vic so Washington, here I come!
24. Fought the mob at the Apple Store to get some iPhone questions answered.
25. Anniversary dinner at a posh French restaurant was amazing.
26. Happy 25th Anniversary to us!
27. Budgeting in the Civilian Life class was interesting today.
28. Payday today so it's time to take a look at the budget and see how things are shaping up now that we have a house purchase in our not-too-distant future.