Friday, January 3, 2020

Friday Favorites


Today's Friday Favorites is a peek at some of my favorite Christmas gifts.

1
KeySmart for all!  I loved this gadget that holds multiple keys so neatly that everyone found one in their stocking this year.  It comes in lots of colors so you never pick up someone else's keys by mistake.

2
Another great gift for everyone - peeps Eyeglass Cleaner, so handy.

3
A new Erin Condren Lifeplanner - a stock photo since you know my name is not Catherine O'Connor!  I can't wait to fill those crisp pages with plans, hopes, dreams, and the usual round of appointments, errands, and tasks to be done.  Did anyone else find a planner under their Christmas tree?

2 comments:

  1. What a neat key holder! I have never seen that before. I will definitely look for one online.

    Oh, yes, don't you just love planners! I love both journals and planners and, of course, all the fun stickers and accessories to go with them.

    Blessings,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the key holder... where did you find it?

    ReplyDelete