Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Prime Purchases - January 2020


It's time for Prime Purchases, hosted by Tanya over at The Other Side of the Road.

I did a LOT of holiday shopping at Amazon.com this year but I'll highlight my three big purchases.  I've already covered the KeySmart and peeps in last week's Friday Favorites.

My Kitchen Aid kettle died so I picked up this Cuisinart model.  I've had two Kitchen Aid kettles in the last two years and both failed, not a good track record.  Let's hope for better results from Cuisinart.

I love my new vacuum, the Dyson V10 Cyclone Animal Lightweight Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner - it certainly is lightweight, super powerful, and has great attachments.  


We passed our SUV on to Sophia this Christmas and this cargo area cover is perfect for Spectra.  It's the Pet Dog Trunk Cargo Liner and is covered in paw prints, so cute.

3 comments:

  1. A friend gave me the Kitchen Aid kettle for my birthday, so I hope I have better luck! Thanks for linking up with Prime Purchases! Tanya - The Other Side of the Road

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had my eye on that Dyson for quite some time. My old vacuums are dying (we have one upstairs and one down so I don't have to carry those heavy things).. but one lightweight one would solve that problem!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every time I see an electric kettle, I think I need one...but I don't drink hot drinks! They just look so warm and homey. :)

    ReplyDelete