Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Let's Look At...My Bedside Table


I wasn't going to blog today but I saw this over at The Other Side of the Road and decided to join in.  Join us on the second Wednesday of each month for a look at, as Mix & Match Mama said in January 2019, little aspects of our lives.  This month's feature is our bedside tables.


My bedside table is temporary, in every way!  When we bought new furniture for the living room including new coffee, console, and end tables, the Longaberger library tables ended up in the bedroom.  It's not the final answer for bedside tables but it will do for now.  The lamp situation will get an overhaul too.  We had two of these but lost one in a move, and the lampshade is too big, so I'm on the hunt for the perfect bedside lamps.  And...as I read in at least one other link, forgive the crooked lampshade!

On my table is a basket with lotion, my morning medicine (tucked in front of the lotion bottle), and there is an emery board at the back.  I have two books, one from the library and the Lauraine Snelling book I got for Christmas.  My phone is usually here too as that is my alarm clock for those lovely 0400, up with the chickens, alarms.  It's not all bad, I wake up to Bruno Mars in the morning and instantly feel like I have to move!

The table has a wrought iron shelf underneath where there is another basket, you can just see a charger peeking out.  When I had my old phone, that died every few hours, I had to charge it all night.  New phone, no need for the charger any longer but it's still in the basket.  I charge my phone during the day as I carry a different phone to work.

Voila, my bedside table!  Update coming, hopefully one day soon.

1 comment:

  1. Very uncluttered... my bedside table could take lessons from yours! haha

    ReplyDelete