Monday, July 11, 2016

Christmas in July - Day Eleven


This is our Christmas plan for this year.


I go back and forth on wrapping ideas but I think I have finally decided to use my stash of decorated boxes again.  Michael's has such amazing variety and I have quite a collection.

An assortment of boxes that I collect when they are on sale or I have 40% off coupons
A cute hatbox I found at Hobby Lobby - it was perfect for the large New England Patriots neckroll I bought for Sophia at a craft fair last year
As much as I love beautiful wrapping paper and all the trimmings, it can get very expensive and a lot of it ends up in the trash can - these decorative boxes are a great substitute.

4 comments:

  1. Love the boxes... I use them to box up ornaments after the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your collection of boxes. I have to be totally honest about myself though and say it would be hard for me to give them away!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't give them away - these are the family boxes and we will be recycling them from year to year. Sometimes I use some of them in decorating - the large ones that look like books look so pretty stacked under one of my smaller trees.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful boxes. I don't use them much but sometimes I buy some but I store Christmas items in them :)

    ReplyDelete