Saturday, July 16, 2016

Christmas in July - Day Sixteen

Vicki's great post yesterday about snowmen made me think back to the last time (actually, the only time) Vic made a snowman.  Growing up in the tropics, snowmen had never been part of his childhood so his interpretation was a little bit different than the three large ball-like snowman body parts we are used to seeing.

It started with the Complete Snowman Accessory Kit
I titled this photo the "It's not supposed to look like that" photo
The Cousin Itt snowman minus the hair - you have to admit it's pretty inventive!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a perfectly normal snow man to me! But then again I come from Sydney, Australia and I have never made a snow man- only ever seen pictures! Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, it DOES look like Cousin Itt! LOL Very well balanced and stable too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's adorable! And he looks like he had fun creating it...

    ReplyDelete