Tuesday, October 29, 2019

If this is Tuesday, it must be England #114


'Tis the season to source all of those yummy British treats that my sister and I had growing up and that Mum continued to send to us each year.  Here's a small selection from one of my orders this year - Cadbury Dairy Milk Advent Calendars for Sophia and her roommate, a Quality Street Advent Calendar for moi, a huge tin of Quality Street for over the holidays, After Eight mints in a beautiful decorative tin, and assorted flavors of Matchmakers, chocolate sticks infused with mint, orange, and salted caramel.


My two favorite online sources, since our selection in local stores is limited, are The British Food Depot and British Food Shop if there's a special British treat you'd like to have in your Christmas stocking.  I will be heading to Cost Plus World Market because they always have a great selection of Walkers cakes, puddings, and biscuits.

2 comments:

  1. I had so much fun picking up treats for the kids on my trip to London!

    ReplyDelete