Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Currently - October 2019


Stop by over at Anne's In Residence to join in.  This month we're arranging, loving, embracing, purchasing, and sharing.

arranging // My craft space - the order period for December Daily supplies from Ali Edwards has closed and crafters worldwide anxiously await the email that says "Your order has been shipped".


So many amazing ideas out there for all the wonderful items that will be included in the kit - papers, tags, transparencies, chipboard, embellishments...I can't wait.  I scraplifted this idea from Ali Edwards for one of my layouts in 2017 and made a pocket on the back of the large tag to hold a set of smaller tags about memorable Christmases.

loving // The cooler temperatures.  I actually wore gloves this morning!

embracing // The darker mornings and evenings of autumn, the scent of pumpkin and spiced apple, the leaves changing color...I love everything about this season.

purchasing // More Nora Fleming minis - I love the pumpkins I have for autumn (they are shown here on the edge of a platter but I display them on my napkin holder - shown here, scroll down, it's at the bottom of this post).

sharing // Plans for a planner meet-up with our local spouses group.  There was a long conversation about who uses what planner on our Facebook group and interest in a meet-up so plans are in the works.  My Planner Buddy and I will be there and hopefully others will join us.

5 comments:

  1. A planner meetup - what a fun idea! And I feel like craft time is a great way to embrace the indoor time with darker evenings.

    Thanks for joining in :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that napkin holder! I'm jealous of your chilly temperatures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oo I like the idea of a planner meet-up! I am addicted to mine.

    And yes to all the fall! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've not done Ali's thing at Christmas, but I recently did beef up my supply of Christmas scrapbook paper with some from Carta Bella. Christmas paper just makes us happy, doesn't it.

    ReplyDelete