Thursday, January 7, 2021

Currently - January 2021


Linking up (a day late) with Currently at Anne's In Residence to share what's current around here...

beginning // the countdown.  I know they say you shouldn't wish your life away but I really wish I was heading to the airport to pick up Vic.  Soon, soon.

feeling // pretty good about my 10th day into the Whole 30.  I'm investigating keto, meeting with a friend on the 16th to hear all about her journey but in the meantime, the Whole 30 is going well.

organizing // tax stuff.  It's that time of year.  I still need to track down a couple of receipts for our rental property.

resolving // to drink more water, read more books, spend less money - the same things I listed yesterday as the things I should do more this year.  I have such a hard time drinking water during the winter so I fill my water bottle and resolve to drink it with my lunch at work every day.  If I can manage five days out of seven, it's a good start.

wondering // will we get any lowland snow this year?  The mountains look beautiful but a sprinkling for those of us in lower areas would be nice - preferably on a weekend when I'm off work.  Snow Friday night, look beautiful Saturday and most of Sunday, start melting Sunday night so it's gone by Monday.  Snow on demand?  Is there an app for that?

Come on back February 3 for what we're currently lovingreadingrememberingsharing, and wishlisting  Hopefully I'll be posting on the right day next month!

5 comments:

  1. I love countdowns so I'd be right with you counting down until Vic comes home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do want to keep reading a lot this year. I'm off to an okay start, but hopefully it'll pick up soon since there quite a few books I want to read this month.

    I'm also trying to drink more water and all that fun stuff.

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, it's so hard to live in the moment when you're waiting for something big, isn't it? Hope you are able to enjoy some of the everyday, but the time still goes fast... A couple of years ago my New Year's resolution was to drink more water, and I found that after I was consistent with it for a few weeks, I really started to notice a difference in how I felt, so that was major motivation to keep going. So be encouraged :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I completely forgot about tax stuff... ugh! I hate pulling together everything we need for this and really dread it this year as we've acquired a new business.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to have a snow on demand app too please! And I'm trying to get on the drink more water train too. It's HARD.

    ReplyDelete