Friday, January 1, 2021

New Year Fun - 2020 Edition

 

I'm joining Sandra from Diary of a Stay at Home Mom for a recap of 2020.  I only blogged for six of the twelve months of 2020 so here goes.

Post the first sentence of your first blog post of each month. You can also add a favorite picture from each month.

January

Anyone planning a reading challenge for 2020? 

When we took this picture on January 5, we had no idea that it would be over a year before we would see each other again.

Two weeks after the first of the year, I shut down my blog after a rash of nuisance commenters.  I had had enough.

August

Hello everyone, long time, no blog but I'm back!

We were five months into COVID-19 but there was good news.  Sophia had graduated with her Master's degree, secured a full-time job, and bought a horse!

September

It's the first Tuesday of the month and that means it's time for Prime Purchases with Tanya from The Other Side of the Road.

Loved decorating for fall

October

Cloudy days ahead for the week with rain for the weekend, I'll take it!

My girl, so beautiful and always up for a fun photo op

November

Week One of the Christmas Countdown - Get Organized - is in the bag.

The tree went up early (Halloween night since there were no trick or treaters!) since I needed twinkle lights in my life.  It was slightly crooked and the lights went out in the center section after a couple of days but it twinkled and that's all that mattered!  (By the way, my attempt to keep up with the Christmas Countdown was a fail, better luck next year!)

December

For the second year, I ordered my cards from minted.com - they came so quickly, five days I think which was remarkable.

Sophia was loving her 24 Days of Gift Cards Advent Calendar that I put together - a great idea for a college student or young adult living away from home.

1 comment:

  1. So glad you joined in, it was fun looking back on your year :)

    I didn't blog consistently in 2020 either, but I'm hoping to change that this year. Let's shoot for that together.

    Also, you asked me about Malory Towers, I watch it through my firestick on a tv show and movie app. I wish they had it on Netflix or Amazon though.

    ReplyDelete