Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Prime Purchases - January 2021


2020 certainly was the year for online shopping, wasn't it?  I did a lot of my shopping early because it was already apparent that items were going to be out of stock or back-ordered and shipping delays were going to be the norm.  All in all, Amazon Prime pretty much delivered when they said they would, with only one or two items coming a day or two later than expected.

There are far too many things to list here so I'll take a bit of a different approach this month - a few this week, and a few in the weeks to come.  Not the usual 2nd Tuesday but I'm sure you'll lose interest in reading if I list everything I've purchased in the last month.  I also need to go back and talk about some of the items that I purchased that were Christmas presents, items I couldn't list earlier since my family will stop by here occasionally and I didn't want to give away any surprises.

So, we'll start with all things horse.  If you've been reading my blog, you know that Sophia bought a horse, Ginger, in the summer so, of course, she had to have a stocking.  There was a lot of choice but I chose this one because it looked like Ginger, a chestnut horse with a white blaze.


This stocking full of cookies fit perfectly in the stocking.


And there was a little room left in the stocking for this new hay net.


Under the tree was this lead rope.



We're a little obsessed with Horseware Newmarket as you can see from this photo:


Sophia and MudLynn, Virginia, 2012

And finally some winter riding gear for Sophia:


Micro fleece lining to keep Sophia toasty warm.



Love this Gucci-lookalike stirrups print and ARIAT always delivers quality equestrian wear.

If you've read all the way to the end, you must be a horse-lover or the parent of budding equestrian.  Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. I had no idea there was such a variety of items available for horses and horse lovers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved seeing all these horse related gifts! Grace told me that she regrets that she didn't continue with riding past 7th grade. Maybe she can have it as an adult hobby someday? Thanks for linking up with Prime Purchases! Tanya - The Other Side of the Road

    ReplyDelete