Thursday, March 21, 2024

Around the 'Net

 


A little vegetable trivia today.

This reminded me of a page from a DK book.  We loved our DK Illustrated English-French Dictionary when our French exchange student came to stay.  If we couldn't think of the word, or couldn't get the pronunciation right, we could always point to the picture!

So, what's your favorite vegetable?  Any on this picture you don't like?  Any you've never heard of?  I have to say I've never heard of knol khol, moringa, and ash gourd.  My favorite would be cauliflower especially in a cauliflower cheese and I don't like okra at all.

1 comment:

  1. There are a few I have never heard of Knol khol, Bitter gourd, Moringa and ash gourd. I think my favourites are mushrooms and onions. They are good for so many different dishes.

    ReplyDelete