Thursday, March 28, 2024

Monthly Musings - March 2024


1.  What is your go-to spring outfit?  It doesn't feel like spring here yet, temperatures still in the 50s and rainy so it would most likely be a top and cardigan combo.  I love this top I got from Amazon, when I find a style I like, I usually buy it in several colors.


2.  Favorite spring fashion pieces?  When the weather warms up, I have several tops in various floral and geometric designs like this purple one.


3.  Do you change up your handbag for spring?  Not usually, I have this vivid blue one that I use pretty much year-round.

4.  When do you bring out your open-toed shoes?  Probably mid-summer, for the week or two that the temperatures really feel like summer!

5.  Favorite spring scents?  For perfume, I wear Lancome's La Vie est Belle year-round but in things like candles and dryer sheets, I like a clean cotton scent.

6.  White after Easter?  After Memorial Day?  Heck, whenever I want.  Usually after Memorial Day, I don't know why, it seems to have always been that way.

7.  Favorite ways to add spring to your wardrobe when the weather is not quite cooperating?  A scarf, something bright and spring-like.

8.  Do you change up your make-up routine for spring?  No, I'm a minimalist when it comes to make-up unless it's a special occasion.

9.  How do you transition your wardrobe for spring?  By moving the sweaters to the back and the lighter fabrics to the front of the closet.

10.  Favorite spring accessories/jewelry?  I have a lot of colorful necklaces, often with matching earrings so it's nice to bring them out.


Not the most current pictures, but the jewelry is still in use.

5 comments:

  1. We're having pretty much the same weather... only it just recently "warmed up" to 50 with the rain today. Earlier in the week we had ice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love that bag. Thanks for joining us today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like to get out the florals as well when it´s springtime. Your necklaces are pretty- I like matching necklaces/ earrings, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was fun to read! I think those bright colors and vivid prints look beautiful on you. I love the look of a floral shirt, but I only have one right now. It's a small flower design on a pink shirt, and I loved it when I bought it last summer before my favorite boutique closed. So, your weather only feels like true summer for a week or two? I cannot imagine that!

    ReplyDelete