I had a parking lot incident yesterday that made the man who was corralling the carts laugh; not sure if that qualifies as intentional. As I went to turn right into an empty parking spot, I came bumper to bumper with someone from the next lane who had pulled into her parking spot and then attempted to continue forward into my spot (you know, so they are parked with their front end at the back - I hate it when people do that). Anyway, she saw me and reversed but only after a hesitation. I got out and started walking to the store next to the carts guy and he said, "It didn't look like she was going to let you have that spot!" with a laugh.
2. What's a simple question with a complicated answer?
Honey, what time will you be home? It always varies but the reasons are different every day and often include more acronyms than the average person hears in a month.
3. Rhododendrons or azaleas...you have to choose. Are either currently blooming in your yard?
I know we have roses but as to the identity of the other flowering bushes and blooms, I have no idea. Yep, definitely gardening-challenged here.
4. May 21st is National Waitstaff Day. Have you ever worked as a waiter/waitress? How would you rate the experience? What was the best/worst part of the job?
I have never worked as a waitress. I would imagine the best part of the job would be appreciative customers who tip well. Of course, that means that disagreeable customers who leave lousy tips would be the worst part of the job.
5. What fashion trend for women should be outlawed? How about one for men?
Leggings worn as pants - come on ladies, leave a little to the imagination. Men, sagging pants absolutely. Tighten those belts, gentlemen!
6. Name a writer who inspires you....now tell us why.
Robin Jones Gunn with her Sisterchicks series - fun, faith, friendship...after forty and around the world.
7. What well known quote or saying sums up your plans for today or this week?
"A little of this, a little of that" - there seem to be so many things that I want/need to do, I just have to do a little at a time.
Must.regain.self.control. I've been eating all the wrong things lately and my body is really telling me no more.