Thursday, November 9, 2023

2023 Reading Challenge

Good Reads 2023 Reading Challenge

YOUR 2023 BOOKS

I kept my goal at 36 books and I'm done!  I'm still reading, might make it to 37 or 38 this year although I just don't have the time to read that I had when I was working - sounds crazy, doesn't it?  I used to read on my lunch hour and on the bus ride home and both of those reading times came to an end after I injured my knee - I skipped lunches because retirement was imminent and I had so much to do to prepare and I rode to and from work with Vic so no reading time at all.  I'm looking forward to setting aside a dedicated reading time in 2024.

  • Keep the Home Fires Burning by Cynthia Harrod-Eagles
  • Goodbye Piccadilly by Cynthia Harrod-Eagles
  • The Kennedy Debutante by Kerri Maher
  • The Diamond Eye by Kate Quinn
  • I'll Be Seeing You by Margaret Mayhew
  • Sound of Light by Sarah Sundin
  • Liberation by Imogen Kealey
  • Code Name Sapphire by Pam Jenoff
  • The Secret Society of Salzburg by Renee Ryan
  • Women & Children First by Gill Paul
  • A Future Arrived by Phillip Rock
  • No Place For A Lady by Gill Paul
  • Lady Clementine by Marie Benedict
  • Royal Holiday by Jasmine Guillory
  • The Golden Doves by Martha Hall Kelly
  • The Lost Summers of Newport by Beatriz Williams
  • If I Were You by Lynn Austin
  • Coronation Year by Jennifer Robson
  • Coming Out by Danielle Steel
  • Until Leaves Fall in Paris by Sarah Sundin
  • A Woman of Intelligence by Karin Tanabe
  • Bluebird by Sharon Cameron
  • The Forgotten Bookshop in Paris by Daisy Wood
  • Without a Trace by Danielle Steel
  • Angels of the Resistance by Noelle Salazar
  • The Postmistress of Paris by Meg Waite Clayton
  • The Barbizon by Paulina Bren
  • The Librarian Spy by Madeline  Martin
  • A Brilliant Night of Stars and Ice by Rebecca Connolly
  • The Bookshop on the Shore by Jenny Colgan
  • The Last Dance of the Debutante by Julia  Kelly
  • The German Wife by Kelly Rimmer
  • The Sisters of Sea View by Julie Klassen
  • One to Watch by Kate Stayman-London
  • Send for Me by Lauren      Fox
  • The Ring by Danielle Steel

3 comments:

  1. I am with you on the read more when you worked thing... on days that I work, I almost always read on my lunch hour and if I get to take the teacher´s plan period and not work during that, I read during that as well. If I´m not working, I try to get a lot done at home or run errands and don´t read at all. I find the paradox a bit funny but that is just how it is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see several of my faves in there! You will find a good rhythm and routine to your retirement next year in order to find more reading time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like such a fabulous year of reading; I can tell you really like historical fiction! I've read several of these and really enjoyed them. Kate Quinn is a fabulous author.

    ReplyDelete