Sunday, November 12, 2023

30-Day Decluttering Challenge - Day Twelve

 

Day Twelve - Seasonal décor items

I did the bulk of this after last Christmas, our first normal Christmas decorating after several years of no decorating due to the kitchen remodel and everything from the kitchen being in the living room.  There seemed to be a lot less flat space to display seasonal items so I trimmed down what I had considerably.  For seasons and other holidays, I keep just a few items to display on my two-tier server and the mantle.

This year, however, as I set out to decorate the tree, there will be some ornament decluttering.  Vic built a great storage solution above the garage door but every one of those twenty-six totes is full of ornaments so there is no room for any more.  I could just say "No more ornaments!" but that's not realistic because we always pick up something when we travel (and we have some of that planned) and there is always something at Hallmark each Christmas that I just can't resist.  My name is Pamela and I am addicted to ornaments.


Anyway, decluttering to come here as I open each tote.

No comments:

Post a Comment