Friday, July 22, 2011

Christmas in July Day 21

I got so tied with posting my movie list, I forgot my regular CIJ post!  It was hot yesterday, not as hot as it's going to be today (97 according to the forecast), but still too hot to move around too much.  I got up early to start loosening some of the paving stones in the backyard in preparation for the builder to remove them, but it was even too hot for him to come out.  Jingle All The Way was in at the library as well as a stack of Debbie Macomber Christmas books so I made a quick run to pick them up and that was about it.  I still have a 25% off your entire purchase coupon for Michael's so I might run down there today and pick up the rest of the horse charms for the wine charms set we're making for Sophia's 4-H Leader and see if there is anything else I can't live without!

It's going to be a quiet day.

No comments:

Post a Comment