Monday, August 10, 2015
Life Last Week 2015-31
1. A busy week at work - finally got full computer access and started timekeeping for the various supervisors who work in our product line. It is going quite well and I am feeling more comfortable in the environment. There is still a lot to learn but everyone is very helpful.
2. Still tweeking my planner although it is going to be so handy when I get it up and running full-time. I loved Caroline's vlog How I Stay Organized - having a planner really is the key. I just have to figure out the best way to make it work for me. The planner industry has really exploded here in the USA with a whole list of companies who make planners, companies who make planner-organizing embellishments, and Etsy stores that have taken planner stickers to a whole new level.
4. Our tenants in Rhode Island moved out and after three years, took good care of our house. There are a few things that need to be fixed but they are in the normal wear and tear category. I am very thankful for a super property manager and his contractor son who will take care of everything. Having to pay the bill, however, will come under the Worsts category! Our new tenants are scheduled to move in on August 29th.
5. A great meeting of our local Navy Wives Clubs of America chapter with another new member joining us. Nominations for officers for the new year are out and I am on the list for Secretary which is perfect for me. Looking forward to connecting with some of the members from our region at an event this coming weekend.
1. As I said above, repairs on the Rhode Island house. Ka-ching!
2. Poldark's last episode on PBS' Masterpiece. Although I loved the original, the new series grew on me and I was sorry to see it end. I am looking forward to Season 2. The Crimson Field also ended and there will not be a second season.
3. More 80+ degree days featuring in the week's forecast. No, no, no, no!