Tuesday, March 1, 2016

If this is Tuesday, it must be England #34


Here's a great way to combine a love of England with a love of horse riding. I've had these two riding centres in my Favorites box for some time now. If you love England and horses, your next holiday could be just a few keystrokes away.

The first is Devon Riding Holidays at West Steart Farm in Stoodleigh. I love their website as it includes everything you need to know in an easy-to-find format. Zana Jackson, Jim Allen and Alfie are ready to welcome you to the farm and a wonderful riding experience.

Courtesy of http://www.devonridingholidays.co.uk/west-steart-farm/
The second is Draughton Riding Centre near Skipton. I found this one when I was searching for things to do and places to see in and around our favorite place on earth - Kettlewell in the Yorkshire Dales. We'll definitely be putting a visit to Draughton Riding Centre on our itinerary on our next trip to Kettlewell.
Photo courtesy of http://www.draughtonridingcentre.com/photo.html
For my UK riders who may be close enough to visit either of these places, I'd love to hear about your experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment