I started off with strong feelings about this topic but then my mind just went down a rabbit hole and it's gone. I guess I wanted to say something along the lines that we say we're lucky, or we feel lucky, or someone else is lucky but is it true? Do we or they not just work harder to achieve something, to earn something, to reach a goal?
2. Not counting your own backyard, what's a favorite green space in your town, city, or state?
Olympic National Park - there must be a hundred different shades of green - evergreen trees, bushes, mosses, flowers, leaves, it's all there.
3. How do you make your life more complex than it needs to be?
By not saying No more often that I should. I take on too many things; I should be more selective, I really should.
4. I read here the three places you should visit with friends. They are-New York City, Hawaii, and Amsterdam (rent a bike, walk along the canal, visit one of their world class museums). I felt the need to expound on that one. Moving on...Of the three places listed which would you most like to visit with friends? What's one place not on the list you think should be visited with friends?
I think Hawaii would be a fun place to visit with a friend. I loved Robin Jones Gunn's book, Sisterchicks Do the Hula, and I would love to take a trip like that.
What's not on the list? England, the England of Jane Austen, William Shakespeare, the Tudors, so many places to visit, sites to see, that one is on my bucket list with a friend too.
5. What's the last live performance you saw? On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being best) how would you rate it?
It's been so long! I think it must have been Les Miserables on stage when we were in Norfolk, Virginia. Fabulous performance - most definitely a 10+!
6. March 14th is National Potato Chip Day. Are you a fan? Your favorite flavor? Besides potato, what's your favorite chip type of snack?
Definitely a fan and it's salt and vinegar all the way! I love Pita Chips, especially the cinnamon sugar coated variety.
7.What rule is most important in your home?
A place for everything and everything in its place.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
My favorite leprechaun - Happy St. Patrick's Day!