Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Wednesday Whimsy

Time to rev up the Wednesday Whimsy feature. If I'm going to make a conscious effort to blog more often, and believe me, with my schedule it's tough right now, I'm going to have to make some of the posts short and sweet. Deep and philosophical will come later, I promise.
Today's Wednesday Whimsy is Today in History, one of those little gems that may interest you, I hope it does. On this day in 1965, March 2, The Sound of Music opened in theaters. Who doesn't love The Sound of Music? Do you have a favorite character? A favorite song? A favorite scene? Or are you like me....love it all!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, my goodness, do you know that the Sound of MUsic was my first movie to ever see in a theater. We always went to the drive-in. Love, love The Sound of Music!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't remember when I first saw it but I can watch it over and over again and I'm so glad my daughter loves it too!

      Delete
  2. There are too many things to list; I love it all!

    ReplyDelete