Friday, January 12, 2018

365 Questions - January 12

Check here to see the full details on 365 Questions - one line a day, every day, for five years.  I moved this month's questions over to the sidebar.

January 1 - I want to change the direction my health is taking.
January 2 - I am most grateful for the love of my family.
January 3 - I have the freedom to volunteer, pursue my interests, and be at home when Vic's traveling gives him time off so yes, I am content.
January 4 - My best memory of last year was on August 20, the day we picked Sophia up from the airport after not having seen her for nine months.
January 5 -  My last major accomplishment was a trip to the dentist which left me not afraid to go back again.
January 6 - I could not live without my reading glasses!
January 7 - Yes, I believe that, with determination and support, people can change.
January 8 - The Sausage, Egg, Spinach, and Mushroom Casserole I made was the last "good" thing I ate as it was healthy and delicious.
January 9 - I'm not snacking on the Whole 30 right now but if I were snacking, I'd choose pretzels.
January 10 - I smiled when I woke up to find Vic touching my forehead to make sure I didn't have a temperature after my colonoscopy procedure yesterday.
January 11 - My favorite accessory is my Michael Kors electric blue Jet Set Medium Saffiano Leather Travel Tote which holds everything!
January 12 - I can't think of anything to be mad about today!

1 comment: