After a night of severe weather with buckets of rain and tornado warnings, it's finally dry outside. Temperatures this week range from 59 to 77 but on the whole, the days are clear.
On my reading pile:::
And I'm STILL working my way through the top book on of this pile, with the second one as my next book.
On my TV:::
On my TV:::
Rebinged The Crimson Field and ANZAC Girls on PBS and Amazon and Vic and I are still in Midsomer.
Checked off the list:::
- Still catching up on the A to Z; I'm a supreme cheater, writing a bunch of posts and backdating them to the days they should have been posted. You do what you've gotta do.
- Gift shop volunteer luncheon was lovely with an amazing Javanese Salad on the menu and everyone walked away with a 25% off one item coupon (we usually get 15% off when we work so this was a nice bonus). I'll share the salad recipe as soon as I get the link.
- Spouses' group board meeting - lots going on this year and in the planning stages for next year. So wish I was going to be here.
- Participated in the Navy Family Framework webinar.
- Manicure on Thursday followed by a spouses' group fashion show event at Talbot's. Beautiful clothes.
- Spring Craft Market - can hardly believe I left empty-handed. Lots of floral and beachy things, not really my style.
- Vic and I went to see Tomb Raider - don't go if you have a weak heart, there are scenes that will really make you JUMP!
Loveseat still coming along - I'm in search of a yo yo maker and will be heading to Joann's and Hobby Lobby today. Yo yos are those little fabric circles that you use to make things.
And in other news:::
Finishing up my shopping for the 12th Annual Tea Cup & Mug Exchange so I can get my partner's package in the mail and looking forward to receiving mine. I love surprises in the mail. Tomorrow is the deadline for the Nail Polish Swap as well.
Just in case you were wondering...