Friday, June 1, 2018

Monthly Goals - June 2018


May was a pretty good month:

➤ Lose five pounds.  Lost four - it's a step in the right direction.
➤ Read for at least thirty minutes each day.  I did this most days - it would work better if I picked a dedicated time so I'll try that next month.
➤ Blog every day Monday through Saturday.  Success!
➤ Take at least one photo every day.  Fail, need to work on this.
➤  Sort and inventory one box each day.  Success!


Moving on to June:

➤ Lose five pounds.
➤ Read for at least thirty minutes each day.  Dedicate the same time slot each day.
➤ Blog every day Monday through Saturday. 
➤ Take at least one photo every day. 
➤  Sort and inventory one shelf in the room that I'm using as an overflow kitchen/pantry.  Lots of dishes, baking supplies, and serving dishes in there, really need to get a handle on what I have.

See you in July!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you're doing great! I really like the idea of creating monthly goals... I'll have to start doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great goals and it sounds like you did a wonderful job tackling last months goals too.

    ReplyDelete