Friday, August 2, 2024

Friday Favorites

 

I never put up a post with my May-September decorations so that's on my favorites list today, all things patriotic.  I usually switch the home decor from Easter/Spring to Patriotic around Memorial Day and keep it up until Labor Day when it's time for autumn.  Here are a couple of new things and a couple from my stash.  Decorating was minimal because Vic was working on the electrical outlets project in the kitchen and there was quite a bit of dust and lots of tools everywhere, so I kept the decor to the mantle.


I picked this up at Michaels, 40% off.  They put seasonal things on sale really early.



Bath and Body Works were out of anything remotely patriotic, so I found this one on Ebay.  There's a Peach Bellini 3-wick candle in there right now so that's the orange in the background.  Need to swap it for a red or white one.



Two decor items from my stash.

Happy Belated Memorial Day, July 4th, and coming up next, Labor Day.

5 comments:

  1. I love to decorate for the seasons! I didn't do anything patriotic this year due to life chaos and my dad's death, but doing something small like this brings me such joy. The best parts of life are usually about the small things in life. I hope you've had a great week, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have lots of really cute patriotic themed decorations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meet me under the fireworks stirs happy memories with the family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your decorations, so cute. I never change the decor in my house until Christmas.

    ReplyDelete