Monday, August 5, 2024

Prime Purchases - August 2024

   

 It's time for Tanya's Prime Purchases.

July was a busy shopping month.  Most of my shopping was during Prime Days but I picked up a few things outside of Prime Days as well.




Gorilla Line for line drying in the laundry room



I'm working with Duolingo but my French grammar is really rusty - these flash cards are great


This book helps a lot too!



Couldn't resist these pretty knot earrings


A new bed for Malone - it's been two weeks and he has not chewed it at all


The plastic frisbee didn't last very long, this rubber KONG version is sturdier


I love this slimline laundry supplies organizer - it fits right between the washer and dryer


These microfiber cloths were recommended during a Prime post, sorry can't remember who it was


A six-cup muffin tin for Vic's sushi cups

These silicone cups make sushi cups clean-up so easy


A nightgown - love the satiny feel


Eye-popping OPI color for summer toes



A fun T-shirt for Vic

I also shopped the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale and picked up a few items.
Top left:  Nordstrom Cashmere Scarf - SOLD OUT - adding this to my pack for Paris drawer.
Bottom left:  Dior Natural Glow Makeup Set - SOLD OUT
Bottom Right:  Nordstrom Classic Sleeveless Nightgown - only white is left

5 comments:

  1. Those earrings are so pretty! We used that French book last year in our homeschool and I thought it was really informative and easy to follow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the Nordstrom CZ earrings and love them. And this post reminds me I need to brush up on my Spanish with Duolingo! Great finds this month. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are fantastic nordstrom finds. I have similar earrings, but from amazon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the knot earrings! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That blender looks great. Perfect for smoothies over the summer and the Gorilla Line is such a great idea. Good luck with the French. That t-shirt for Vic is a bit of fun. I love it!

    ReplyDelete