Monday, February 22, 2021

Hello Monday

  

The weather:::
, The snow is gone.  Temperatures this week are in the high 40s, low 50s with some rain, pretty much business as usual for a Washington spring.  Hope to hear from some of my Texas blogging friends, they've been quiet for the last week while they dig out and dry out from their winter weather.

On my reading pile:::
Finished up Sisterchicks On The Loose by Robin Jones Gunn, an adventure in Finland, and moved on to Sisterchicks Do the Hula in Hawaii.

On my TV:::
A little of this, a little of that, a lot of The Great British Baking Show.  Honestly, I've watched the episodes so many times, I know most of the dialogue.  I still keep watching though, because it's very entertaining.

Checked off the list:::
Last week at Barn 1 for Ginger before she moves to Barn 2 to be with Hickory.  It was going to be the other way around but Sophia decided Barn 2 was the better option.

I bought the new dining room set that I've been considering since the first one was discontinued.  There are still delivery delays but I hope to have it before Vic comes home.

I also ordered all of the Elfa closet components to make over the Entryway closet from The Container Store.  Hanging space on left and right with drawers and shelves in the center.

Crafts Roundup:::
December Daily 2018 Volumes I and II are done!  I finished them up this weekend when I found a folder of some memorabilia that I wanted to include.

And in other news:::
Pretty quiet at work and around here last week.  Vic shared some photos of a trip he took to see the cherry blossoms at the Nakijin Castle Ruins.  They are not fully in bloom but pretty nonetheless.

5 comments:

  1. Lovely dining set! I'm sure you have renewed energy as you tackle projects around the house since you have a date for Vic's return. Enjoy this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pamela.. I love your new dining room set! Hope it comes soon... Enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that new dining room set. I hope it comes in soon for you. I was amazed at how hard it has been to find/ buy new furniture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cherry blossoms are beautiful and so is that dining room table. I'm glad to be back in blog world after a somewhat stressful week. I've been reading Somewhere in France, which I think you recommended! Thanks for linking up with Hello Monday! Tanya - The Other Side of the Road

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you will share your closet when you get the items from the Container store. Lovely dining table. Hope it is soon on its way now that the snow is gone. This Texas friend has had whiplash from the change of weather...snow last week and temps of 75*F/23*C.

    ReplyDelete