Tuesday, February 16, 2021

If this is Tuesday, it must be England #131


World headlines on the day I was born - "World Awaits Britain's Royal Baby" - no, not me, but three days later, His Royal Highness Prince Andrew Albert Christian Edward, the Queen's second son, was born.


Now known as The Duke of York, but lying low in light of his association with the scandalous Jeffrey Epstein, HRH is 61 on Friday.  He's never been at the top of my list of favorite royals but I wish him the best as he celebrates his birthday as a new grandpa.

2 comments:

  1. And I just heard that Prince Harry and Megan are expecting again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for discovering my blog and leaving a comment to let me know you stopped by. Happy to meet you!! I always liked Andrew and Sarah and hated when they split up and eventually divorced. And then there was all the suggestion that Andrew was involved with Jeffrey Epstein, and that was it for me. Wishing him well as a new grandfather. It is a lofty position!!

    ReplyDelete