Monday, November 1, 2021

Around Here

 

The weather:::
Temperatures are coming down, showers here and there, those partly sunny days are lovely.


On my reading pile:::.
Picked up The Collector's Daughter by Gill Paul and it is excellent.  Katie at Preppy Empty Nester said Gill Paul is one of her favorite authors and I am really looking forward to checking out more of her titles.

On my TV:::
Another week of Friday, Saturday, and Sunday's premieres on Countdown to Christmas 2021 on Hallmark.  The Great British Baking Show on Friday on Netflix and I found myself flipping through Yummy Mummies last night - they are hilarious.

Checked off the list:::
We have a date for the cabinet installation company to give me a quote, Thursday.  We've already had one quote but it included the breakdown and disposal of the old kitchen cabinets and appliances which Vic has already completed.  We were going to have the original installer come back and re-quote but he's retiring so now we have a new company.  All I need is the installation quote and I can pay for the whole deal and get the cabinet order started.

Crafts Roundup:::
No change here - Still working on at least one page a day in the current album - 2012 Family Album.  Looking forward to the virtual retreat planned for November 4-5-6.  It's in the evenings on Thursday and Friday and all day Saturday so I don't have to take any time off work.

And in other news:::
Not much else to report - it was super busy week at work last week and it's going to be just as busy this week so I brought my laptop home to get caught up.  I had quite a few travelers who needed their orders reviewed and I'm glad that's done.

A pretty uneventful week and weekend so I'll leave you with this.  Did anyone pre-order from The Pioneer Woman's collection at Wal Mart?  I was disappointed that this sweater sold out so quickly.  I hope they restock.

1 comment:

  1. I have not tried to order the PW clothing, but have noticed that it sells out IMMEDIATELY! Frustrating for sure! Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete