Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Prime Purchases - November 2021


It's time for Prime Purchases, a look back at what we bought on Amazon, or elsewhere, last month.  Pop on over to The Other Side of the Road and read all about it.


It was time for my Subscribe and Save delivery of K-cups - Amazon's price with the discount makes it just a fraction cheaper than buying at Bed Bath & Beyond with a coupon and I save money on gas too.  So convenient.


These two books are AMAZING!  If you're into all things charcuterie, you need these in your home library.  Click on the photos to check them out.


And on the subject of books, someone in one of my scrapbook groups mentioned this 2002 gem and I snapped up what must be one of the last copies on Amazon at a reasonable price.


My splurge last month was the Epson PictureMate PM-400 photo printer.  It was so easy to set up and the picture quality is excellent.  No more ordering from the local pharmacy or a mail-order photo company only to have my photos arrive too dark, too light, or with people's heads cut off!


And it wouldn't be a month at Amazon without something for one of the horses.  I have no idea what this is, some sort of supplement Sophia said she wanted to try, and I told her to pop it in the cart and I'd have it sent to her.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so interested in hearing about Sophia's horse business. It sounds like she is quite an entrepreneur! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete