Monday, November 8, 2021

Around Here

  

The weather:::
Rain, rain,and more rain.


On my reading pile:::.
The Collector's Daughter by Gill Paul was excellent, really enjoyed it.  I'm waiting for a couple of books to come in at the library so I shopped my bookshelves and picked up one of Debbie Macomber's Cedar Cove books to tide me over.

On my TV:::
Catching up on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday's premieres on Countdown to Christmas 2021 on Hallmark which I DVR'd because of the retreat this weekend.

Checked off the list:::
Cabinet installation quote is in and I have an appointment next weekend for the final consultation with our kitchen designer.

Crafts Roundup:::
The virtual scrapbook retreat Thursday evening, Friday evening, and all day Saturday was so much fun.  We played games, swapped ideas, chatted about everything and nothing, and got a whole lot of scrapbooking done.  I'm up to December 23rd in the 2012 Family Album.  Just a few more pages to go.

And in other news:::
Busy week at work last week and no doubt this week will be the same.  It certainly makes 4:00pm show up quickly!  Thursday is a holiday so it will be a three-day week, a day off, and then a slow day on Friday because a lot of people will turn it into a day off to make a four-day weekend.

Nothing on the camera roll this week so I'll leave you with this.

3 comments:

  1. Haha, loved your clock tutorial! We don't change here so I don't have to mess with my clocks. I just have to remember what time it is in the rest of the country!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way behind, so I am catching up...again. Your 'guide' is SO spot on! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, your scrapbook retreat sounds like such an enjoyable time. My sister is retiring this summer and I would love to treat her to a scrapbook retreat when she does.
    Good chuckle at your graphic. It has been 2 weeks since we changed our clocks, and I am still finding some I forgot to change!!

    ReplyDelete