Friday, November 12, 2021

Friday Favorite

 

This has my name written all over it - Chuck's Luxury Advent Calendar from Williams Sonoma - it's a good thing my kitchen is non-existent at the moment or I'd be snapping one up to take advantage of all the gourmet treats.  It even has a tiny chicken jug ornament!


Sadly, it's showing as No Longer Available.  Can it be sold out already??  No, you guessed it, it's on back order due to the inevitable shipping delays so they stopped taking orders.  There is a remote possibility that more will become available but I wouldn't hold your breath.  I'm marking my calendar for next year...start checking the Williams Sonoma site in September!

UPDATE:  Looks like it's available again!!

3 comments:

  1. I would love that advent calendar! So cute. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so cool. I think it's the only time I have gone to the website to see how much it costs. Yikes, a little out of my charge card's comfort zone. It didn't say no longer available for me, and it let me add to my cart...but then the good frugal me removed it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the only advent calendar I have ever had was one my great aunt made me as a child. This one is adorable and quite extravagant. Showing that it is currently available as I type this.

    ReplyDelete