Thursday, July 4, 2024

Christmas in July 2024 - Day Four

 

Today's post is being brought to you by Around the 'Net as I searched Christmas Centerpieces and these two caught my eye.  I'm all about symmetry but one of the merchandisers at the gift shop where I worked told me about the Rule of 3.  A grouping of three items, especially of varying heights, is always a winner.


This grouping of three glass cylinders is called Snowy Scenes and is number 27 of 38 easy Christmas centerpiece ideas from Midwest Living.


This grouping of three mercury glass candlesticks is called Frosted Forest and is number 28 of 50 Creative & Classy DIY Christmas Table Decorating Ideas from HomeBNC.  This design can be modified to use clear glass candlesticks or even wooden ones.

Do you have any decorations in a group of three?

1 comment:

  1. Both are pretty but love the second one. I always group in 3 or 5.

    ReplyDelete