Thursday, August 22, 2019

Friday Favorites


Time for a little of what's brightening my world this Friday.

1.  They're coming!

At your local Starbucks Tuesday, August 27!

2.  All other things pumpkin spice.  Apart from a yummy latte, I don't go overboard with the pumpkin spice but these look delicious, Nonni's Pumpkin Spice Biscotti.


3.  Anything fall in general.  Aren't these cute at Bed Bath and Beyond?


4.  And after fall comes Christmas, well ok, there's a bit of time in between.  Check out this delight to dabble in a little festive cooking.


5.  And finally, a little something Harry Potter - four cute new LEGO sets at Target - this one was my favorite - those Beauxbatons really travel in style!

4 comments:

  1. I was just telling someone yesterday that I'm starting to see Pumpkin Spice items here and there. A sure sign that Fall is on the way!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For once, I am not ready for autumn! I need a bit more summer. 🌞

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love PSL.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yikes, the very thought of a hot drink, pumpkin or otherwise, makes me break out in a sweat. Oh...wait...that's because it's been 100 degrees here forEVER, and feels like it will never end.

    ReplyDelete