Sunday, August 11, 2019

Hello Monday


Another busy weekend, not quite as frantic with activity as the last one, but busy just the same.  Headed out to the mall to take my iPad to the Apple store on Saturday - nothing wrong with it, forced shutdown and recovery brought it right back to life with no loss of anything on there.  Thank goodness, because my household inventory is on there and I really thought the movers had shorted us a box but as soon as I was able to pull it up, all was accounted for, no boxes missing.  You have a checklist called a Bingo sheet which is a list of all of the number tags on your boxes and furniture.  As the movers bring things in, they call out the numbers and you check them off.  Unfortunately, number tags fall off so you end up with a list of things without numbers and you need to reconcile them with the numbers not checked off the Bingo sheet.  I was so exhausted after the whole Part I and Part II move that I just signed on the bottom line and sent the movers on their way.  When Sophia and I were organizing the garage last week, I thought there should have been three purple totes labeled I, II, and III and I couldn't find III.  Once I was able to access the inventory, I saw that I had renamed III to something else so everything was fine.

Good grief, that was a long explanation!  Made a couple of other stops - LUSH was right across from the Apple store so I sent Sophia a quick text to see if she had anything on her Wish List - of course, she did so I ran in there and then I passed the Cheesecake Factory and stopped for a little treat for the weekend.  Ran to Fed Ex to drop my return to Bed Bath and Beyond and then whizzed into Chick-fil-A which was right across the street - I've got to plan different routes to avoid all these yummy places!


Can't wait to hear how Sophia liked this product - Honey I Washed My Hair Shampoo Bar - LUSH

Home to work in the office - finally got my scrapbook desk all organized and whipped out a double-page layout for Week 41 in 2018.  Now that everything is where it should be, I should be caught up in no time.


Walls are bare - Vic will transfer the bulletin boards from the old office to the new one when he gets home


Loving these Dragan boxes from Ikea to organize my embellishments - these are the lids which I stack and I use the bases (like boxes) to hold my journal cards, filler cards, and chipboards

Sunday was a lazy day - a quick run to Staples for white labels because my next project is to give my password book an overhaul - it's a mess - and then it was home to do some general tidying and get ready for work tomorrow.  My goodness, the weekend just flies!

5 comments:

  1. I love your scrapping station!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a very busy weekend, too! I can't wait for the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Curious to know what she thinks about the shampoo bars as well, and how long one lasts. It would get rid of plastic bottles coming in the house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your scrapbooking desk looks so organized. My husband has been using a shampoo bar and loves it. Hope you have a good week! Thanks for linking up with Hello Monday! Tanya - The Other Side of the Road

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great work space you have. Love your organization system. I've not heard of shampoo bars - I'll have to check them out.

    ReplyDelete