Wednesday, December 18, 2019

BLOGMAS 2019 - Day Eighteen


Photos are going to tell the story today.

Starbucks holiday beverages are a winter must have - we'll often pick up Starbucks at Target or Barnes and Noble while we're strolling along.  I always ask for an extra (clean) cup for my scrapbook.


Christmas magazines - I love the British editions, I've said before that the style of decorating is different, more cozy, it's hard to describe but I know that browsing through a British Christmas magazine makes me really happy.  I usually buy a couple when we go to Barnes and Noble and I keep them all.  I love to browse through them every year.  Here are a couple of my favorites.



Christmas movies - we watch the same ones each year and love them all.


Not specifically a Christmas movie but you can't go wrong with Disney and lots of snow!


A festive cocktail - this is the Amaretto Cranberry Kiss.


LEGO - great fun for all the family.


Goodies from the British food store - Christmas cake, pudding, mince pies, chocolate, yummy. 
Snow would be wonderful - fingers crossed! 

1 comment:

  1. I don't think I've ever seen a British magazine, but would love to some day. The Amaretto Cranberry Kisses look fun too!

    ReplyDelete