Tuesday, December 17, 2019

BLOGMAS 2019 - Day Seventeen


If you're ever stuck for stocking stuffer ideas, Pinterest has lots of pins - for toddlers, kids, teens, men, foodies, techies, you name it and there is an idea list for it.

I don't usually shop specifically for stocking stuffers; I tend to put anything that's small in the stocking.  It always seems that we have to take them off the hooks and prop them up on the floor when they get so full.

I think this year we will turn our Target shopping trip into the stocking stuffer shopping trip by picking items that can fit in a stocking.  We'll see how that goes.

I did splurge and buy some cubes of yummy goodies from Sugarfina.  The samples were amazing.  Sophia was quick to let me know that they have an Advent calendar!

2 comments:

  1. I never thought about using Pinterest for stocking stuffer ideas. I'll have to check that out for next year!

    ReplyDelete