Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Currently - November 2020

 


UPDATE II on Wednesday 4 November:  Today is the right day for the link up at Anne's In Residence.

UPDATE:  Just realized this is not supposed to go up until NEXT Wednesday!  Oh well, I'm a week early - I took out the link though since it would link to October's posts.  I'm usually linking up at Anne's In Residence.  This month we're appreciating, ordering, perfecting, planning, and wearing.

appreciating // the chill in the air.  It means hot drinks, movie nights under a warm blanket, fleece, flannel, cozy.

ordering // more December Daily supplies, when will it end?  Every time I see an Instagram or Facebook post, there's something that is just irresistible.

perfecting // the final layout of the office closet - I had some room at the bottom so I replaced the two drawers there with deeper ones for more storage.


planning // the budget for 2021.  We'll have two households again and we're adding a new truck to the fleet.  Sound fancy doesn't it, fleet?  It's a fleet of one, my car, lol.  I'm also planning our new kitchen - I saw this sign at Michaels and thought, that will hang in my new kitchen next Christmas, or Christmas 2022, or whenever.


And speaking of planning, does anyone have "Make a gingerbread house" on their holiday bucket list?  How cute is this?


wearing // whatever fits and that's depressing.  I can't shake the COVID-15, some of it goes and then it comes back, motivation is at all-time low and reaching for comfort food at an all-time high.  I've got to get a plan in place or I'll be wearing a muu-muu soon.  Oops, I live in Washington, make that a fleece muu-muu.  FYI, because I looked it up, it's not muu-muu, it's muumuu or mu'umu'u, a little cultural and grammar lesson all rolled into one.  Ok, I'm rambling now...

7 comments:

  1. Your closet looks very user-friendly and organized! Cute sign...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on the closet - I just watched a video last night on the emotionalism of de-cluttering while flipping back and forth to the election results, so I am psyched up to do more to streamline my craft room. While I am still handing onto my Covid 10, my closets are all looking better. My annual check-up is next week, so I am counting on Doc to scold me - last time he did that I managed to drop nearly 20 pounds. And if you did the match, you see I can't blame everything on the pandemic. It is just always a struggle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That gingerbread kit is adorable!! And Instagram is so bad for my shopping habits. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I love a good closet organization - that looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm wearing much the same. Whatever fits. Ugh. I would say I'm totally making that gingerbread camper...but then that would mean more ugh!! Will it ever end??

    ReplyDelete
  6. That camper gingerbread is adorable!!! I've definitely gained some weight since COVID, which is kind of depressing...I'm hoping to get back on track soon. I know the holidays aren't the BEST time for it, but gotta get going sometime!

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete