Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Let's Look At...


Joining Mix and Match Mama and A Little Bit of Everything Blog for their monthly feature, Let's Look At...

How Do I "Pumpkin"?  Let me count the ways, lol.  


Lots of pumpkins in my two-tier server, some are autumn picks from Michaels and the crate, stack of books, rolling pins, and signs are from Lacy Belles on Etsy.


My Peanuts Happiness Is...display for October.  This is a past Hallmark release.


Nora Fleming pumpkins for the napkin holder.


Cast iron pumpkin Dutch ovens from Artisanal Kitchen Supply, found at Bed Bath & Beyond, with a Pumpkin Pecan Waffles candle from Bath & Body Works (FYI:  The scent is definitely more pecan than pumpkin).


Pumpkin Wallflower Plug from Bath & Body Works - this one is no longer available.


This guy sits on the bookcase in the entryway.  He's designed to hold a mulled spice-type mix in the top (green bowl just visible) with a candle below but I've switched it to a battery-operated candle to light up his eyes, nose, and smile.  HIs box has a price tag from Raley's which is a supermarket chain primarily located in California.  I haven't lived in California since 1991 so he's almost 30 years old!  To have survived that many military moves without a chip or a crack is impressive.


In the living room, I have two of these racks with Longaberger bread baskets and a rod for my holiday/seasonal flags.


Each end of the mantle has a pumpkin mug with a floral pick decoration - mugs were from Pottery Barn last year.


This sign from Lacy Belles sits in front of the three candles on a wrought iron candle rack.


These three pumpkins, from Home Interiors many years ago, are to the left of the three candles in the previous picture.  Does anyone remember Home Interiors home parties?


This Lacy Belles pickup truck with pumpkins is also on the mantle.


And finally, Snoopy in his jack-o-lantern is another pumpkin decoration.  I think I might take him up to Sophia for her classroom.  He needs batteries and then he does something - I think he moves across the floor but I can't remember.

And that's how I pumpkin!

5 comments:

  1. You pumpkin good!! Very cute decor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many cute decorations! I Love your tiered tray.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your decorations. Does the Peanuts Happiness is decoration change with the seasons?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, there are 12 ornaments, one for each month, and the backdrops change each month (a little card slips in the display behind the ornament). I knew I'd had it for sometime and I just looked it up - it's from 2013.

      Delete
  4. I love pumpkins, and yours are great. I hadn't thought of Home Interiors in forever!

    ReplyDelete