Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Currently - October 2020

 

Stop by over at Anne's In Residence to join in.  This month we're admiring, going, making, scheduling, and wishing.

admiring // Magnificent displays of autumn glory - leaves, pumpkins, harvest flora.

going // out a little more - now that all the fall and in some places, Christmas, décor is in the stores, I'm enjoying a little browse here and there on the weekends.


making // plans for the holidays, in two versions depending on travel restrictions (see wishing below).

scheduling // fall gutter cleaning - it's that time again to clear the leaves from the roof and gutters.

wishing // that there will be concessions for holiday travel - I know you're all probably tired of reading it but as long as the topic is wishing, hoping, praying, anticipating, expecting, etc., my answer will always be for Vic to be home for Christmas.

8 comments:

  1. I hope that you get your Christmas wish. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying alongside of you, friend, that Vic will be able to come home for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the reminder--gutters! Not the most fun thing on my list, but necessary... I, too, hope your Christmas wish comes true.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm hoping you get that Christmas wish too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here's hoping your wish comes true! And here's to travel for the holidays...please!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope that things work out for Christmas!! I've been trying to get out more too; its been nice.

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am enjoying the fall decorations I have seen all around, but don't want to rush into Christmas, not for quite a while now. I too hope you get your wish.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's going to be a weird/different/difficult holiday season in many ways, but I so hope that you get to spend it with your spouse! It's extra hard not knowing how the holiday season is going to look, but I hope that in the meantime you get to continue to enjoy the now of fall. We have some gorgeous trees here too.

    ReplyDelete