Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Currently - September 2023

Today I'm joining Jennifer over at Overflowing with Thankfulness for Currently - a little snippet of life lately.

loving// The Weathershot app - it was so cool to be able to snap a photo and have the date, time, and weather listed right there - a great memento for traveling and for a scrapbooker, a wonderful resource.


experiencing// retired life!  Sleeping in, a leisurely breakfast, a few chores, some scrapbooking, fixing dinner without having to rush through it after a hectic day at the office.  Life is good!

dreaming// of this year's December Daily memory-keeping project.  This year, my friend Jodie and I will be Zooming as we work through our albums.  I'm looking forward to chatting about our layouts, what products we're using, what design ideas we've discovered.


eating// Nonni's Thin Addictives.  I'm not much of a breakfast eater most days so a pack of these with a cup of coffee is perfect.  I bought the large box at Costco but I'll have to compare the price to the double pack on Amazon.
using the decorate// All the things from one of my favorite Etsy shops, Lacy Belles.  I decorate this two-tier server seasonally and right now, it's all about autumn, pumpkins, and scarecrows.

7 comments:

  1. Your 2-teired tray is adorable! That memory keeping project sounds so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to enjoy some scrapbooking and that project sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tip on the Weathershot app. I think I'll download for my trip to London next week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how festive you decorated your tray for fall. That weathershot app look great! Thanks for the blog visit and enjoy the rest of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your tiered tray! I need to try the Weathershot app. It sounds like a nice option for the reasons you mentioned!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those Thin Addictives look yummy! I love this brand but have not seen those yet...but I'm going hunt the down:) Hooray for retired life!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interested in the weathershot app - thanks for that tip!

    ReplyDelete