Tuesday, September 19, 2023

If this is Tuesday, it must be England #148

 


I've mentioned the village of Kettlewell in the Yorkshire Dales on my blog many times.  My family - parents, sister and brother-in-law, my husband and daughter - rented a cottage and spent a delightful Christmas there one year and long to go back.

I was surprised to see a Kettlewell photo on Facebook a few weeks ago and followed the link to a wonderful group, We Love the Yorkshire Dales.  If you're interested in exploring a part of England, in person or virtually, that is so stunningly beautiful, check it out.  It is a picturesque area for walks, rambling through unspoiled areas that lead to little villages.  You won't be disappointed.

You can also find out more about the area on this site:

2 comments:

  1. Would love to go rambling! I can't wait for new season of All Creatures Great and Small to come on for a Yorkshire fix!

    ReplyDelete