Friday, September 22, 2023

Friday Favorites - Fall Edition


Linking up with Andrea and Erica this morning for Friday Favorites and today that's all things fall.  Since I've had most of these items forever, they are definitely favorites.


A vase full of fall foliage I picked up at the Tidewater Collection when I volunteered there in Virginia, a pumpkin pie dish from Michaels, and my garland from the Fickle Felt Tree on Etsy.


A cornucopia basket from the Dollar Tree years ago which I stuffed with pumpkins, gourds, and leaves plus the Pumpkin Spice is my Favorite Season wooden piece I used to keep on my desk at work in the fall.


Mommy, Daddy, and Sophia ghosts that we've had since we lived in Florida (1995-1999) and some Yankee Candle tealight holders


A canvas print from Kirkland's Home - I had to Google to see if they were still in business and I don't remember them being called Kirkland's Home, I thought they were just Kirkland's


Longaberger placemats with Longaberger wrought iron leaf pieces - pumpkin candles that smell divine and candle wrapper things probably from Michaels


Pottery Barn pillows


Three wooden pieces from LacyBelles on Etsy - the middle one is sitting on a doily made by the 90 year-old grandmother of one of the French officers who used to shop at the Tidewater Collection.  She brought in a stack and we split them up among the volunteers.


Two Home Interiors candle toppers - after Home Interiors went out of business, I was never able to find a candle jar that had an opening with the right diameter to sit these on so they just sit on Longaberger cinnamon and clove infused coasters


My door decoration I made from a broom, some leaves, a scarecrow, and a bow


Pumpkin napkins on the napkin holder with a Nora Fleming pumpkin decoration


Pottery Barn pumpkin mugs on top of the cork placemats stand


Welcome Fall flags

Since I have two flags for every month, I bought these pants holders to store them on - they work perfectly and don't take up much space


The final Home Interiors décor pieces - three pumpkins that have an opening in the back for a tealight - they are shown here on the mantle but I moved them to the sofa table this year

And that's fall y'all Chez Nous!

6 comments:

  1. Your fall decor is so pretty! I have some Longaberger items! Nothing fall related. But I have some baskets and pottery. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your fall decor. I have favorites as well, but September here is still too hot for me to be ready to decorate. I have been anticipating it though. The pant hangers for flags are genius!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'd been searching for the perfect solution. I even thought about asking Vic to design something using those skinny wooden dowels and then I found the pants hangers.

      Delete
  3. You have so many pretty fall decorations! I love that sign from kirkland.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great decor and great idea for the flags. I have several of the seasonal flags, too, so that would be a great idea for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your fall decor is so pretty! And such a genius ideas for storing your flags! I need to do that!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete