Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Christmas in July - Day Nineteen


Sophia may have graduated from high school and be in college already but that didn't stop us from having some fun with Edward, our Elf on the Shelf.  Our elf season made for great photo opportunities and fun memories.

MudLynn was oblivious to Edward's antics
I found this great countdown pad at Michael's and tucked a page next to Edward each day
Edward would hang out all over the house - it was quite a scavenger hunt for Sophia each morning
Can you see me?
If you leave your stuff around the house, Edward's going to get into it!
The following year, I tried to get a little more creative

A little Edward with your morning juice?
Edward got a little risque this year!
He was also a generous elf
And a smitten one - Vic ran floral wire through his arms and legs and made him bendable
A little elf with your nativity?
Bendable Edward was quite the adventurer
This year, I am reliving all my Elf on the Shelf memories with my new planner clip in my Christmas planner.


He's available at Cherry Blossom in the Market Square Etsy shop.

2 comments:

  1. I need to prep my elfcapades too! I have a few already planned but still missing some. DD being away she doesn't participate anymore (but she does have an elf I gave her!), ds just shakes his head and rolls his eyes when he sees the Elf, but I have fun anyways :)

    ReplyDelete