Friday, July 29, 2016

Christmas in July - Day Twenty-Eight


I love to schedule a theater performance for the holiday season.  


I think our all-time favorite was the Radio City Christmas Spectacular which we went to see when they were on the road in Chicago.  We actually went twice - once just the three of us and then we took my parents with us on a second visit.  The show is truly spectacular - the precision of the Rockettes has to be seen to be believed and there is such a variety of acts, it's an amazing show.

The grand finale of the Christmas Spectacular is the Living Nativity - it is an incredible combination of narrative, music, costumes, and animals.  It gives me chills just to think about it.  I don't want to give anything away so let me just say the production brings the event to life in a way you will never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment