Monday, October 2, 2023

Prime Purchases - September 2023

 It's the first Monday of the month and that means it's time for Tanya's Prime Purchases.  Several of my Amazon purchases for our new pooch, Malone, were featured on Friday's Favorites but here's a little more shopping.


I've been doing a lot of scrapbooking lately and that means photo paper and ink.  I have the Epson PictureMate PM-400 photo printer and use their supplies.

This set includes the ink cartridge and 100 pieces of 4x6 photo paper.

I bought two of these tops.  I already had one in black and I loved these fall colors of amber brown and burgundy.  They are casual enough to wear with jeans but can easily be dressed up with some pretty jewelry.


Three items for Malone that weren't covered on Friday:




Bought these before I realized that Malone eats a whole can at a time!


Six sizes available depending on what size dry dog food bags you buy.



Vic likes fried eggs.  I do not.  I do not like the smell of eggs being fried or the mess that is the result.  So, I thought if I bought a small skillet, he could just fry one egg and have easy clean-up.  Oh boy, did I very much underestimate the size, 3 inches is tiny!  I think it's probably going to end up on our Christmas tree as an ornament.  I was thinking it was the size that I'd seen when I ordered a Pizookie - turns out that the individual size is made in a 6-inch skillet.

And that's my Amazon shopping in September.  My Hello Monday post will be up shortly.

3 comments:

  1. We have a tiny skillet like that too and we don't ever use it... I should probably turn it into an ornament too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The top looks like it has the perfect drape...great find! That's so funny about the skillet. I do like eggs, but like you hate the smell. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does, just enough to give a little bit of interest to the neckline. It washes and dries beautifully too. Thank you so much for hosting Prime Purchases, it is such a fun link party and I love to see what everyone is buying.

      Delete